Thank you for visiting www.320east.de (hereinafter also referred to as “our Website”).
In the following, we inform you about how we process your personal data during your visit to our Website and provide the mandatory information in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
1. Name and contact details of the controller, contact details of the data protection officer of the controller
We, 320EAST GmbH, are the controller for the processing of personal data on www.320east.de in accordance with Article 4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”). Our contact details are:
An der RaumFabrik 31b
Phone: +49 721 – 5160 700
Fax: +49 721 – 5160 777
The data protection officer of 320EAST GmbH pursuant to Article 37 GDPR and Section 38 Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz – BDSG) (hereinafter referred to as “FDPA”) has the following contact details:
An der RaumFabrik 31b
Phone: +49 721 – 5160 700
Fax: +49 721 – 5160 777
2. Processing of personal data as well as nature and purpose of such processing
2.1 When visiting our Website
When you access our Website, the internet browser used on your end device (computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) automatically sends information to the server of our Website. This information is temporarily stored in electronic logs, so-called log files. The following information is collected and stored until it is automatically deleted after 8 weeks:
- IP address of the requesting / accessing end device in anonymous form
- Date and time of the request / access
- Names and URL of the requested pages / files
- Website from which the request comes to www.320east.de (referrer URL)
- Type and version of the Internet browser used, including its language
- Type and version of the operating system of the requesting / accessing end device
- Type of the requesting / accessing end device
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Enabling a smooth connection to our Website,
- enabling a comfortable use of our Website,
- analyzing the system stability and system safety as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6 Subsection (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest in processing the above data follows from the purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person.
2.2 When contacting us by e-mail or telephone
Our Website lists e-mail addresses and telephone numbers where you can contact us.
If you use these e-mail addresses or telephone numbers, we receive from you the personal data that you make available to us in the context of your inquiry, including your e-mail address or telephone number.
The data you provide will be stored and processed by us in order to process and respond to your respective request. We will delete this data as soon as it is no longer necessary for answering your inquiry; alternatively, we will restrict the processing of this data in case we have to maintain it for statutory reasons.
The legal basis for the processing of your data in the case of enquiries by e-mail or telephone is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Subsection (1) (a) GDPR.
2.3 Contact form
Our Website provides you with a general contact form and may also provide other contact forms for specific purposes. You can use these contact forms to send us inquiries. The contact forms collect your first and last name, an email address, as well as the subject and content of your inquiry. In the case of contact forms for specific purposes, a telephone number may also be requested to make it easier to contact you.
The data you provide when contacting us via the contact forms will be stored and processed by us in order to process and answer your inquiry and, if necessary, to contact you. We will delete this data as soon as it is no longer necessary for answering your inquiry; alternatively, we will restrict the processing of this data in case we have to maintain it for statutory reasons.
The legal basis for the processing of your data in the contact forms is your consent in accordance with Article 6 Subsection (1) (a) GDPR.
2.4 When registering for our e-mail newsletter
With your consent, you can subscribe to our e-mail newsletter (hereinafter referred to as “Newsletter“) on our Website, with which we inform you about news on our products and services, our events and our company.
For the registration to our Newsletter subscription, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to receive the Newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within 4 weeks, your data will be automatically deleted. In addition, we store your IP addresses used for registration and confirmation as well as the times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of this procedure is to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data.
The only mandatory data for subscribing to the Newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and may be used to address you personally or personalized. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the Newsletter.
The legal basis for the above-mentioned processing operations in the context of the Newsletter subscription is your consent pursuant to Article 6 Subsection (1) (a) GDPR.
The data you provide when subscribing to the Newsletter will be deleted when you unsubscribe from the Newsletter.
The handling of the aforementioned data processing within the scope of our Newsletter is carried out using the online service “rapidmail”, which is provided by rapidmail GmbH, Wentzingerstraße 21, 79106 Freiburg im Breisgau, Germany, as our data processor. The data of the newsletter recipients that are processed in the course of subscribing to and distribution of our Newsletter are therefore transmitted in whole or in part to rapidmail GmbH and processed by the latter.
3.1 General information on cookies
We distinguish the following types of cookies:
- Technically necessary cookies
Technically necessary cookies enable the basic use of a website by enabling basic functions such as page navigation or the security of the website. Visiting our Website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preference cookies
Preference cookies allow a website to remember settings that a visitor makes when using the website.
- Statistics cookies
Statistics cookies help to understand how visitors interact with a website by anonymously collecting information about the user behavior of visitors to the website. The data collected by statistics cookies can be statistically and anonymously analyzed.
- Marketing cookies
Marketing cookies make it possible to analyze the surfing behavior of visitors to a website on the Internet. The purpose of this is to learn about the preferences of visitors and thus to be able to show visitors suitable content on the website and suitable advertisements on third-party websites.
3.2 Cookie consent / deletion and blocking of cookies / Cookiebot
For your information about the cookies used on our Website and, if necessary, to obtain your consent to preference cookies, statistics cookies and marketing cookies (insofar as such cookies are used by our Website at all and you wish to give your consent), the cookie tool “Cookiebot” opens when you visit our Website. In this tool, you can view the individual cookies used or in question when visiting our Website, sorted by technically necessary cookies, preference cookies, statistics cookies and marketing cookies. You will see the names of the individual cookies as well as their provider, purpose and their deletion time (expiry time).
Cookiebot is a cloud service of:
Company No: DK34624607
Phone: +45 50 333 777
Our Website may set preference cookies, statistics cookies and marketing cookies on your end device, provided that you have activated these in Cookiebot by activating the respective checkbox.
Cybot A/S collects and stores the following data for the processing of the cookie settings you have made in Cookiebot:
- The IP address of your terminal from which you access our Website, in anonymized form (the last three digits of the IP address are set to ‘0’).
- The date and time of your setting
- The user agent of the Internet browser you are using.
- The URL of our Website
- An anonymous, random and encrypted key
- Your cookie settings: Your consents, if any, to preference cookies, statistics cookies and/or marketing cookies and your revocation of such consents, if any.
Cookiebot also records the above mentioned key and your consent status by setting a cookie on the end device by which you visit our Website. This enables the Internet browser on this end device to remember your consent the next time you visit our Website and to comply with it again. The key is used for proof of your consent and to check whether the consent status stored in your Internet browser is unchanged compared to your original consent that was transmitted to Cybot A/S. The cookie set by Cookiebot is automatically deleted after 12 months at the latest, unless you manually delete it earlier (cf. more on this below).
Since Cookiebot only collects the data listed above in connection with the anonymized IP address of the end device with which you give your consent, Cybot A/S cannot draw any conclusions about your person.
You can change your selection of permitted cookies, with the exception of technically necessary cookies, made at the beginning of your visit to www.320east.de by using Cookiebot at any time and thus modify or revoke your consent at any time. This works as follows: You close our Website in your Internet browser, then delete all cookies in your Internet browser and reload our Website. Cookiebot will then reappear and you can decide again whether you want to allow preference cookies, statistics cookies and/or marketing cookies in addition to the technically necessary cookies.
Please refer to the instructions of your Internet browser for details on how to delete all cookies in your Internet browser.
You can also block all cookies by generally disabling the acceptance of cookies and thus their storage on your end device in your Internet browser. Please refer to the instructions of your Internet browser to find out how this works in detail.
We would like to point out that if your browser generally blocks all cookies, you will not be able to use Cookiebot and possibly other functions of our Website.
The legal basis for the use of the technically necessary cookies by our Website is Article 6 Subsection (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest in the use of technically necessary cookies is to enable the operation of our Website and its basic functions, such as enabling page navigation and ensuring the security of our Website.
4. Google reCAPTCHA
Google reCAPTCHA is a service of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as “Google”).
Google reCAPTCHA enables Google to determine on which subpages of our Website Google reCAPTCHA is embedded and which IP address is assigned to a visitor of our Website who uses reCAPTCHA there. In addition, Google reCAPTCHA may collect other data that is necessary for the performance of the CAPTCHA test using Google reCAPTCHA and its operation.
The legal basis for the use of Google reCAPTCHA with the above functions is Article 6 Subsection (1) (f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest in this processing lies in our need to protect our website against automated access and thus to safeguard the performance and stability of our website.
Further information on Google reCAPTCHA can be found at https://www.google.com/recaptcha/about/ and on data protection at Google in general at https://policies.google.com/privacy?fg=1.
5. Hosting of our Website
Our Website is hosted by the following service provider:
Elgendorfer Str. 57
6. Your rights
You have the following rights towards us in respect of your personal data:
- The right of access according to Article 15 GDPR and § 34 FDPA with respect to your personal data processed by us;
- the right according to Article 16 GDPR to rectify incorrect or complete your personal data stored by us;
- the right in accordance with Article 17 GDPR and § 35 FDPA to have your personal data stored by us erased, unless the processing of this data by us is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- the right in accordance with Article 18 GDPR and § 35 FDPA to restrict the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful, but you oppose its deletion and we no longer require the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
- insofar as we process your personal data on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 Subsection 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right, pursuant to Article 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing;
- the right under Article 20 GDPR to data portability, i.e. the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another controller;
- the right pursuant to Article 7 Subsection 3 GDPR to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time; such revocation shall result in our no longer being permitted to continue the data processing based on such consent in the future; the lawfulness of any processing of personal data carried out on the basis of such consent until such revocation shall remain unaffected;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact for this purpose the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or of the registered seat of our company.
Version: 2021-11-24 (1.1)